Authors, Freelancers, Journalists Contribute to Signal News
Signal News is now open to submissions and contributing works from freelancers and journalists.
Guidelines – Content must fall under the category of communication. While this is a wide scope, we’re interested primarily in social media, technology (as it pertains to communication), privacy, mobile, technology startup culture, travel, VoIP, and conferencing. Having said this, we’re open to creative and innovative articles, too, so long as they fall under the category of communication. We’ll take opinions if they’re well-informed, provocative, and not just rants. We’ll also take hard news, lists, and feature news, provided they pertain to the proper subject matter. For a good idea of our coverage, please see our About Page or read through our archives.
- Pieces must fall between 300 and 1,000 words.
- Breaking news (within the past 8 hours) is encouraged.
- Your post cannot be an advertisement for your company or product.
- It must be an original work, not previously published. (We will be checking these works on http://www.copyspace.com)
- A few grammatical mistakes will be corrected; poor overall grammar, shoddy craftsmanship will be rejected.
- Links are the currency of online news and the blogosphere. If you borrow information from other articles, or use other publications in any way in your post, you must provide the links back to them.
- You may provide three personal links for inclusion in your byline: personal blog, personal about page, personal Twitter.
- All works are subject to editing and approval by editors at Signal News. If substantial changes are made to the content, the post will be emailed back to you for final approval.
- If your piece meets the above guidelines, email it here for consideration. If your post is approved, we will post it, and email you the link. If we do not approve it, we’ll let you know in a reply with minimal feedback.
To submit, send your articles to email@example.com
Thanks for your interest,
Editors at Signal News.